Index of /andy/flac_tools
I make no apologies for this html. It gets the job done. Funnily enough, it looks not too dissimilar from an autoindex page. Odd, that.
Some of these may well be buggy and less than ideal in operation. That's because they're a work in progress. Feel free to download/use them and report any problems. I offer no warranty or gaurantees at all if you do this.
- flac_tag_from_mp3 - Tag a flac file with the tag from a corresponding mp3
- flac_tag_from_mp3list - An extension of the above; given a playlist, tag each flac file according to the album order from that playlist.
- flacenc - encode a directory of cdparanoia-ripped tracks, firing off one encode job per cpu
- flacinfo - Report tag and metainfo for a flac file
- flacplist - Create a playlist for flac files. Orders by track date, falling back to mtime.
- flactag - Tag a flac file. Doesn't have help, so read it to learn how to use it. Takes things like --artist "artist" --no-genre --comment "i like green popo"
- flactime - Given a directory, report the total play length of flac files within
- flactest - Given a directory/several filespecs, Test all flacs found and report brokenness
- media_on_demand.pl - A fuse script to reencode flac as mp3 on the fly; ie for copying to an mp3 player. A pre-existing mp3 in the target area is preferred over re-encoding a flac, in order to be sane